Paye Worker Trying to Claim Medical Expenses for 2022

You say that you used an accountant to do your tax returns because it was complicated but the accountant suggested you do it yourself this year as it’s not complicated any more .

as the previous poster said, of you know why you were self assessed and it’s not the case any more.L, and you and your spouse only have paye income , you can apply to not be self assessed any more which will make it simpler

Don't try logging into MyAccount, try ROS. If you don't have a cert I think you can ask your accountant for the cert to be sent to you and save it locally and login. If you need a new cert you'll need to jump a few hoops via revenue I'm afraid.

Don't try logging into MyAccount, try ROS. If you don't have a cert I think you can ask your accountant for the cert to be sent to you and save it locally and login. If you need a new cert you'll need to jump a few hoops via revenue I'm afraid.
That's not possible.
The accountant's cert will cover all their Revenue-registered clients and obviously can not therefore be shared.

Back