Party Venue?

jeny

Hey All, I am looking to have a 30th Party in Dublin City this year and was wondering if anyone had any good locations?

I am wanting it to cater for a dj or perhaps band, I wish to get food (Buffet most likely) In the City Centre, and there will be a range of 25-65 year old attending, But moat in the 30's range (Obviously)

I need to keep it as a suprise so I am looking for some help- He is usually the one who finds the good places!!!

Woudl anyone who has been to a 30th say its better to reserve and area in a pub or to actualy get a function room?

Thanks

Went to a party one night in Doyles - good venue. They were able to organise a band and food!! Good size private room upstairs.

O'Dywers on Mount Street (howl @ the moon) is a great venue for parties. They will reserve an area for you and food is fine. Having the function in the pub means you can use their music and also atmosphere tends to be good from the start. Not sure if they have a function room, although you can reserve the downstairs which is normally the night club part for large groups.

I had my party in longstone in December. Was great. They reserved a snug for us (about 30 people), we had our own bar access and food platters were good.

No affiliation to these pubs.

Thanks!
Il take a look into these venues! Any more keep them coming?

Has anyone been to the function room in the Harcourt Hotel at all?

I went to the laughter lounge comedy club in the keys for a birthday party, thought it was good. Comedians and cocktails and you can have food as well, there is music after the show too. They have a web site if you want to google it.

Back