Pampering pressie?

tomthumb

No jokes now please!:eek: Wife of a very good friend will shortly have a special birthday and we were thinking of something nice just for her like a pampering massage type of thing only not sure of what type of things available. Any ideas or recommendations thanks:)

I'll second powerscourt. I've been there 3 times already and I'm getting another voucher from Santy this year!

Depends on your budget though. A lot of salons do day pamper packages - facial, manicure, pedicure, massage etc.

tomthumb said:
No jokes now please!:eek: Wife of a very good friend will shortly have a special birthday and we were thinking of something nice just for her like a pampering massage type of thing only not sure of what type of things available. Any ideas or recommendations thanks:)

Ardnahoo in Leitrim is another place

It was my wife's christmas present last year and she was very happy with it.

You will probably have to send someone else with her, I'm told the craic is great, but the real fun is when there's two or three there.

There are new spas open in Johnstown House in Enfield and the Slieve Russell in Ballyconnell ... I've been to the Slieve Russell and it's fab!

thanks folks, been checking up on these and they sound so good we are thinking of treating ourselves as well!

Brand new Spa open at the "Heritage in Killenard", just outside Portlaoise. Brand new five star Hotel. Fabulous Spa for the ladies, Golf for the Gents. The Hotel is sheer luxury. We had our work day out there in June.

Back