Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Larionovo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Palmela village Portugal

-You could always raise the money here if you have a
property to remortgage

I have invested in the project and stayed there in my own appartment last week for one week. I would be happy to respond to queries - email me at
<email address removed, please use PM facility>

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi there, We bought there as well but lot delays with apartment been ready and bank but now they want to close the deal next month . have you closed your deal. have you been to your apartment. what do you think of the development. do you think its going to be a good investment. Very nervous that larionovo changed to profile

Hi I am about to close on a studio apt in this development. Most of the feedback from this site appears to be quite negative about this development and I am hoping that it is a good investment. I understood that Pelicano were the only developers so far in this complex and they appear to be ok? I would be interested in hearing from any other people who have invested in this development.

Hi would be very interested to find out how you got on . we have to close in the next month and have had problems with larionovo and the banks re the mortgage and now putting pressure on us to close. did you go through them as well and did you get portugese mortgage. is there a pool yet for apartments and the course is not ready yet. what are facilities like now as a lot missing when i was there in feb . thanks

I have invested in the project and stayed there in my own appartment last week for one week. I would be happy to respond to queries - email me at
<email address removed, please use PM facility>

I bought a one bed here, which is closing this friday, I have was at the resort last Feb, it seems great, a lot of the units from Phase I was in use. Once the resort is fully complete I reckon it will be very nice. Also very close to Lisbon, about 20 minutes - 30 minutes.

I have found Larionova good to deal with, had a few issues along the way, but they always did there best to find a solution.

Feel free to contact me if you have any more specific questions.

Also if anyone else bought here I would be interested in hearing from them about their experience

Hi we have bought and trying to close next 3 weeks . did your closure go ok. have you been over since. did you use the bcp bank deal as well. did you sue their solicitors . what did you think of experience . did it all go ok for you. interested in hearing feedback. thanks

Hi Fergald24,
I too have purchased a 1 bed apartment in Palmela Village and would like to contact other buyers.
Spin
Hi spin we bought one and are closing next month . how did you find the experience , have you closed yet , have you been over to see, was there in feb and a lot still left to do, no pool, hotel, and course althoguh there, not open because clubhouse not built. did you go through larionovo as well and did you finance through the bcp deal they arranged. very interested in touching base and discussing the project and what you think as bit nervous over the larionovo changing to profile etc. thanks

Hi All

I too have purchased a 1 bed apt in this development through Larionova. I found them quite good to deal with, a few issues but all in all ok. I have completed the purchase and I am heading over there this Wed 13th Aug. I will be taking a few photos of the Development. I have been looking at buying in Portugal for sometime and have visited it on several occassions. The feed back I have recieved about the surronding area is excellent. Dispite what this thread has to say I find that the Building Laws and building standards in Portugal are far better than what you get in Ireland or Britian. Yes, there is scam artists there also but you need to do your research before you buy.

Yours waiting to retire

Tom

Hi tom, how was apartment and facilities there. are you happy with them. I have been asked to close in coming weeks A block , any advice, did it work ok for you etc Did you use the larionovo finance deal as well

Having lived for in Portugal for over a year now (6 months near Tabua in north central Portugal, 7 months in the Algarve and now 3 months near Tomar in central Portugal where I´ve finally bought a home) I would totally agree with you that North of Lisbon is much nicer than the Algarve, cheaper property (and a much more diverse choice than the bog standard apartments or villas) less crowds, gorgeous scenery and overall a better holiday choice. You don´t need to be by the sea - I go swimming in the Castelo de Bode lake most days which is clean, warm, safe and for the most part deserted......

Sarah W

www.chavetejo.com

Hi Sarah,

Do you know much about the Palmela village project or what that area is like. Seems to me that better value on your website etc except the rental guarantee is in the palmela and i suppose if its investment like what we want from palmela , what is the potential or with the current market do you know better value to be had in that region etc with possible good returns. They seem to be selling the idea that it will be near the new airport when it is built - what is your experience and thoughts . They are looking at around starting prices of 125 - 132 K for 1 bed apartments and then 1 bed townhouses for 160K and villas are in the high 200's onwards which I thought was expensive . any thoughts . Thanks

Re: Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Lariono

Hi All,
we purchased a 1 bed in Palmela Aug 06. We paid 20% depost and were granted mortgage approval Jan 07. Feb 08 we were asked to pay all solicitors expenses cause property was closing. We shelled out 15K to solicitors and said that was that. Oh No, come Aug we were asked by solicitors where was mortgage to close, got on to Larionovo and they asked once again for all our details, went out and mortgage approved. Closing date was 23 Sept, sol in portugal went to Lisbon to complete, couldn't complete as documents were not in order by bank, we were told. Appartently husband is down as Uni Student but is nearly retired. So at this stage we have just received reg letter to say closing date is Nov 25th and if we do not close we will forfeit our deposit plus 20% as developers asked for Bill of Exchange to be signed. We never signed it. We are in a quandory as Larionovo do not want to know us, they will not respond, they constantly say they are getting on to bank to see what the problem is. We were told by estate agents in Portugal not to close as there are ongoing problems with water, sewerage etc. With less that 3 weeks to go any advice. What can we do to save out monies. By the way there must be about 25 people in the same boat as all have to close by same date.

Re: Palmela Village, Portugal near Lisbon: cheaper than the Algarve, agent is Lariono

Hi All,
we purchased a 1 bed in Palmela Aug 06. We paid 20% depost and were granted mortgage approval Jan 07. Feb 08 we were asked to pay all solicitors expenses cause property was closing. We shelled out 15K to solicitors and said that was that. Oh No, come Aug we were asked by solicitors where was mortgage to close, got on to Larionovo and they asked once again for all our details, went out and mortgage approved. Closing date was 23 Sept, sol in portugal went to Lisbon to complete, couldn't complete as documents were not in order by bank, we were told. Appartently husband is down as Uni Student but is nearly retired. So at this stage we have just received reg letter to say closing date is Nov 25th and if we do not close we will forfeit our deposit plus 20% as developers asked for Bill of Exchange to be signed. We never signed it. We are in a quandory as Larionovo do not want to know us, they will not respond, they constantly say they are getting on to bank to see what the problem is. We were told by estate agents in Portugal not to close as there are ongoing problems with water, sewerage etc. With less that 3 weeks to go any advice. What can we do to save out monies. By the way there must be about 25 people in the same boat as all have to close by same date.

Hi,

I am in exactly same position as received letter like you etc.

I 've tried to delay the closure as too much short notice and sis you receive the letter within the 30 days if not you have a case to say they did not let you know in time.

Also look at clauses in original contract as depending on date you purchased and signed it may have indicated your apartment should have been ready for March and now its gone more 180 days past that date you have a case for non complicance by them.

Are you using the Larionovo solicitor as well. I did not hear about sewage problems etc , who was tellin you about them as some people have bought and been over and no indication of problems .

Interested to hear back and maybe even to speak on phone etc to get input etc .

Regards

Hello hannigm,

Yes, we went the route of Larionovo, sol is Paulo in Albufeira, same bank for mortgage etc.

Spoke with <named individual removed> who accepts no responsibility and went on leave and has not contacted us to date.

Met with Larionova on Monday in Dublin, they were dismissive of us in the extreme, BCP have heen charging our a/c monthly for 2 years, last month they took €270 (dossier) approval charge yet we are refused, they seem to do as they please, disgusting.

If in Dublin or near we could meet. <phone number of poster removed>.

Typical of Portuguese business, developers and agents exagerate and are selective with the facts.

Banks & brokers renage after approval & developer keeps deposits. They sell on again.

Wonderful

Posters, please use the PM facility and dont post your personal mobile numbers here!

Also be carefull about naming individuals and companies and making allegations.

Thanks,
aj
(moderator)

Has anyone got the name of any banks in Portugal that they have dealt with and have found good. I need to take out a mortgage soon on a property in the Silver coast.

I am very sorry to here about the problems other users are having with banks.

Thanks

The two posts from the single posters Fergald24 and Twolohan praising Larionova should be treated with caution......They could be connected to Larionova

The two posts from the single posters Fergald24 and Twolohan praising Larionova should be treated with caution......They could be connected to Larionova

anyone that has dealt with larionovo has got burned , they are out and out cowboys

Larionovo , in order to be credible, should raise their heads and be accountable. They should make a plain and concise statement concerning the foreign property investment issues linked to that company and which are now giving rise to such widespread concern.

After all, their stall in the marketplace is still trading so why not clear the air if their position is an honorable one ?

How about it, Larionovo ?

Hi All,
We used Larinova Solicitor but got rid of after signing contracts and I now have a new Solicitor representing me for the closing.
I am a mortgage broker here in Ireland and can put you in touch with a Mortgage Broker in Portugal to arrange your mortgage. We also get rid of Euro Finesco who were looking for 500 euro to get fiscal numbers for us. Our new Solicitor got them free. Not impressed with Larinova - everybody I dealt with initially are left.
I have photographs of inside and outside of block 12 which I got direct from the developer.if anyone interested PM me and I will let you have them. I too was told closing 25th Nov however Solicitor asked for new date as they delayed by completing 8 months late. I had to reapply to BCP bank for new loan offer and got it within a few days, however I dealt with bank myself and did not go through larinova. I also did not lodge money in bank and only arranging paying fees now.
Development looks great
Spin

Morning123, Grange and Hannigm,
I sent all of you a PM and hopefully I can help you.
Spin

How about it, Larionovo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back