Options with applying to Bank

Investment property - Only this house but as it is let now I am not sure what it is officially, still family home or investment?

I would like to keep it if it were possible but cannot afford to pay any additional money towards it. Also, repairs etc will be due soon so the rental income will need to be used towards that.

I would like to have the house paid off down the line and who knows if we will move back but at the moment the concern is that we are getting no-where, our 6 months of reduced payments is up soon and I am wondering what options we may have in applying to the bank again?

Just to clarify, this house is now an investment. I hope you're PRTB registered, and NPPR paid etc. You are now a landlord with all the financial obligations that entails.

I don't understand why you have decided not to tell us your income? Why do people come on AAM and leave out the most important information. This is an anonomous forum and the more information we have the better we can try and outline options.

Why do you want to hold onto something you cannot afford? In addition you're paying interest only and making no headway with the capital and you're abroad? Where are you? Would you not be better off going bankrupt if you're in the UK for example?

Back