Opened Raisin account- no IBAN

Teddy123

Hi,

I opened an account with Raisin a week ago, all docs etc verified. Was not asked for reference account details though.
Now, on requesting a deposit account, it is approved but I have no IBAN for transfer. No response from customer service to queries which makes me nervous.
Anyone else had this experience?

Is your IBAN not listed under your initials on the top right hand side of the landing page? It should be there when you hover over it. Also, if you select a bank to deposit your money through Raisin with, you should see a message asking you to transfer money to your Raisin IBAN, of which it will also list there.

It took a few weeks before I saw the IBAN for the raisin account - after all the verification checks were done

Is your IBAN not listed under your initials on the top right hand side of the landing page? It should be there when you hover over it. Also, if you select a bank to deposit your money through Raisin with, you should see a message asking you to transfer money to your Raisin IBAN, of which it will also list there.
Thank you- no, no number there- and there is no means of specifying a reference account either which is odd. I’ve set up a deposit and they’ve asked me to transfer funds- without asking for the reference account details or supplying an IBAN, which is confusing.

You can lodge money from any account in your name.
The reference account is needed for withdrawals.
If you click the 3 lines in the right-hand corner of the opening page.
Then click the head and shoulders icon.
Then click 'my data'.
You wil then see the section for changing your reference account.

Thank you- no, no number there- and there is no means of specifying a reference account either which is odd. I’ve set up a deposit and they’ve asked me to transfer funds- without asking for the reference account details or supplying an IBAN, which is confusing.
is it asking you for username and then iban number, I was confused by this too but this number is the iban number of your own bank account that you will be transferring the money from. When i was logged in initially it was asking me for this, I was entering the iban of my raisin account which was underneath my initials when I clicked on it at the top right corner but this was not the iban they were looking for

Back