On disability since September '08; other 15 employees have been made redundant.

B

briars

I was employed by this guy for the guts of ten years, went on disability in September '08 after a car accident en-route to work.

Recently i heard from a work colleague that himself and the other guys 15 in total had been made redundant given their p-45s etc and the forms neccessary to claim their redundancy.

I tried contacting my boss over the last couple of weeks (inc letters) but to no avail.I was due to start back at work within a few weeks.

The guy has totally blanked me, i contacted my local citizens info centre and have been told that i need my p-45 to pursue my redundancy??

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Briars

Hi Briars

I have posted a very similar thread a few weeks back.I am in the same boat- off on sick leave told by another employee that the company was closing.

I contacted head office they told me that I was not been made redunant as my postion was be transferred to head office now head office has closed with no notice.
I have sent emails through everyday and ringing them but getting no answer,and I am now been left with no choice but to contact a solictor I have rang NERA CRO citzen advice but there is no one there to help.
I cant even get the information to see if there is a liqiuidator in the company at present everyone else in the company has been made redunant bar me.

I have over seven years continous service it is an utter disgrace.
Sorry I have no answers for you but you are not alone

I hope you can get some answers

sue

Back