offered an apartment under the Dublin City Council Affordable Housing lottery.

Just got a call from the council about one of the properties in the May 2006 draw, apparently the purchaser pulled out and I'm next on the list... Fingers crossed!

same thing happened me in decemeber...where were you offered if you don't mind me asking?

same...i have some floorplans and brochures etc if your interested--private message me your e-mail and i'll send them to you..

Hi everyone,

Minister Cockroache has announced another affordable housing inititative for those of us on ???low incomesi.e. those of use earning between €45,000 and €58,000. Yes these figures are correct. I rang Dublin City Council, South Dublin County Council and the Affordable Homes partnership. Did you ever hear such crap!!!!!!! Am furious at these income limits. Got an affordable home handbook months ago from the affordale homes partnership. It has a Section called Questions Question 20 says that you make use of the Shared Ownership scheme to finance your affordable housing.
But now there is a catch 22 situation you can apply for the inititative if you earn over €45,000 however the income limits for shared ownership scheme are €40,000. Cockroache and bertie's brother are the ministers at the dept of environ who sets these limits. Anyone else miffed by this latest scheme.

Just checked Dublin City Council Website, Draws for the last November newsletter to start from Monday onwards. Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!!

Back