November 3, 2020: Consolidated General Election.

Drakon

Arrived this morning. Bring it on!

>> I carelessly attached a photograph of my ballot paper. Concerned about the legality of such an action, I have deleted it. <<

Last edited:
I would be interested to know if any other AAM posters will be voting it what’s being hailed as “the most important Presidential Election in U.S. history.

Six parties are running candidates, as follows:

Green:
Howie Hawkins & Angela Nicole Walker

Libertarian:
Jo Jorgensen & Jeremy “Spike” Cohen

Democratic:
Joseph R. Biden & Kamala Harris

Republican:
Donald J. Trump & Michael R. Pence

Peace and Freedom:
Gloria La Riva & Sunil Freeman

American Independent:
Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente Guerra &
Kanye Omari West

Looking forward to Big Fight tonight. Sleepy Joe vs Donald Duck. Reminds me of the good old days, Smoking Joe vs Cassius Clay. Okay they were a tad younger and had even deeper tans.

Last edited:
Six parties are running candidates, as follows:

Green:
Howie Hawkins & Angela Nicole Walker

Libertarian:
Jo Jorgensen & Jeremy “Spike” Cohen

Democratic:
Joseph R. Biden & Kamala Harris

Republican:
Donald J. Trump & Michael R. Pence

Peace and Freedom:
Gloria La Riva & Sunil Freeman

American Independent:
Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente Guerra &
Kanye Omari West

Only Republican, Democratic and Libertarian are running in all 50 states. The Greens are on 30 ballots (but can be written in on 17 more) and not on 3

So depending on which state you are registered with, you see different lists

The Donald accused Sleepy Joe of graduating last in his class. I didn't hear a denial. I'm all for equal opportunity but I would have thought that the POTUS should be better than last in class.

Last edited:
You might find someone somewhere that will struggle with you though that could be a struggle :D

I see Paul Krugman has endorsed Biden's economic policies. That's worrying considering the absolute rubbish he spouted about this country during and after the last crash.

Wow, I didn't know that... what does it mean? (I've been in a Bookies twice in my life and has to ask for help on both occasions)
It is not as dramatic as all that. It could be that they are suspending betting because it would be in bad taste. I doubt that. More likely it is a temporary measure to let the "market" reassess the changed situation, rather like those temporary suspensions of the stockmarket.
I hadn't noticed. Quantity over quality, that's the line I live by.
I see you are a modest chap for you have a lot to be modest about :) (stole that one from Churchill)

I see you are a modest chap for you have a lot to be modest about :) (stole that one from Churchill)
I can't disagree with you.
My favourite quotes attributed to Churchill are about Clement Attlee;
He described him as a sheep in sheep's clothing and apparently said that, "An empty taxi pulled up and out stepped Clement Attlee”

I wonder has the Don tried the cooking oil yet? . If so he might be proved right yet :D .

All the bookies have also suspended betting. I guess it would be bad taste. A pity as I use the betting markets for unbiased assessments of how the campaign is going.

Back