Motor No claims bonus protection

chrisboy

I had two tips a few months ago and the Axa assessor came out and ruled in my favour both times. The Axa representative rang me and told me and said they werent paying out. I also have no claims bonus protection.

Today i got my renewel quote and i'd lost all my no claims bonus and two payments had been paid out for the two incidents, one was for 225 euro, the other for 300 euro. Nobody rang me to say they were paying even though both crashes were ruled that i was faultless.

My new quote is over 500 euro more than i paid last year! Can Axa pay out like this and why hasn't my no claims bonus been protected?

If worst comes to worse can i pay Axa back the 500 euro and restore my no claims bonus because i think i'm going to leave them over this.

Did you phone Axa about this? If the claims were judged to be someone elses fault then they're insurer should have paid out, not AXA. If that was the case then your bonus shouldn't be affected. Ring them and ask them to confirm this.

www.powerinsurances.ie

Did you phone Axa about this? If the claims were judged to be someone elses fault then they're insurer should have paid out, not AXA. If that was the case then your bonus shouldn't be affected. Ring them and ask them to confirm this.

www.powerinsurances.ie

Thanks Jimbo, rang them yesterday evening, gave them the reference no. and was told the handler will ring me back. Still waiting..

Back