New Name for online Jewellery Business

Hi guys, Take point from Euromortgage - maybe I should put the word Jewellery into the name. I like the name asgoodasgold.ie. Don't think the longer name is great as it could be quite a tongue twister for people when they are being asked where the got the goods.

Can anyone suggest some alternatives for the following option for a name. The words Eve and Garden of Eden.

Try putting some of your names into here

To see if they are available. It might narrow it down a bit.

Not a good idea!

Network Solutions register domains people previoously searched for (but didn't immediately buy.) This has been discussed in the media a few times.

Hi guys, Take point from Euromortgage - maybe I should put the word Jewellery into the name. I like the name asgoodasgold.ie. Don't think the longer name is great as it could be quite a tongue twister for people when they are being asked where the got the goods.

Can anyone suggest some alternatives for the following option for a name. The words Eve and Garden of Eden.

Evesgems.ie

I would go with bling! Quarry does not bring to mind jewelry, rather big dirty rocks and JCB diggers...

Thanks for replies. I'm chopping and changing - forgive me. Does anyone have any ideas around the following words to include the word "jewellery" or "designs" or the like with

Eve
Snake
Eden
Garden
Adam
Cleopatra

Hi Scubee,

are you sure your not in danger of over complicating things? A name that says exactly what you do and what services you offer may give you more of an edge, esp when it comes to web searches-

eg

Eden Jewelery (edenjewellery.ie)

Adam & Eve's Garden of Eden designs (aegdesigns.ie)

You maybe in danger of people thinking your company are landscape gardeners or operate a quarry!

Hi Rory22,
You are right and but I'm so confused now. Like GemofEve but I'm not sure if I should have my own name in it.

It's a hard one to call. I do think that a personalised name, like 'Mary's Jewellery' might suit a business that has a fixed street address selling to it's locality, but for an online business you might be better off with a more international sounding name in the hope that you may be able to sell to customers overseas as well as here in Ireland. At the end of the day there are a lot more potential customers outside of Ireland then in it!

The other thing about using your own name is that scubeejewellery.ie doesn't sound great!:D

I agree Rory about putting one's own name in it. Treasure Trove Jewellery is nice. Will pick something this weekend - I have lists of options but none of them grab me. Any other suggestions. Is the following too much of a mouthful.

GemStoneBeadROCKS.ie

Back