need printers to run off wedding invites - urgent

M

Marbill

My cousin in Australia is a graphic designer and she has emailed me my wedding invitation which is brilliant - however, I need to get them run off and need a firm of printers to do so - anyknow know of any printers in Dublin/Drogheda areas that would run off an emailed invite for us?

The [broken link removed] throws up these links, the first crowd look professional, a phone call will tell you.

Thanks very much! I'll get on the phone this afternoon

Marbill, you could try North East Printers in Drogheda.

Quality

Prontaprint are quite good for quick and small runs such as this. Just ensure that what they've sent you is the print resolution version - ie not a PDF that is set for screen viewing only - what looks good on screen doesn't necessarily print as good. If your cousin is a graphic designer used to doing final artwork you should be fine, but as someone who works in the industry - and has NO connection to Prontaprint - I have to say that we get an awful lot of logos & pix sent to us for print that people have pulled off a website and think that will work for print.

Re: Quality

thanks for all the replies folks - am meeting with crowd in Drogheda during the week

Re: Quality

Marbill , do you know where to send my invitation to ? :lol

Marbill,

Make sure you invite LAs wife too because she seems to be th only 1 that cancontrol him ;)

Leatherarse, invite is in the post - with my address on it so you can deliver the HUGE wedding present!!!

Maybe he will bringyou somethin nice backfrom his holiers in Scotland

August is too late! Better warn the sheep he's on his way...

is that 'BAAAAA' as in sheep or 'BAAAAAAAA' you go for your pints in??????

Marbill, I live seven miles from Drogheda and do not have a Drawda accent. Like : I got into my caaaaa went to a baaaaaa and bought a bohill of haaaaap :lol

BTW Marbill how did you fare out with the printers.

Marbill I just copped on that my thoughts on a pressie for you were deleted. At least you got to read it before it was culled.
Was it offensive to you ? if so I apologise . :eek:

Leatherarse, Im originally from 4 miles outside the town (the good side ie Meath side!) and dont have a Dwada accent myself but theres no mistakin what the baaaaa is!!! didnt get to read the pressies bit and nothing would offend me (other than a season ticket for Old Trafford or any other such nonsense to do with Man Utd!!). Got Fergus Winters in the Fair Green to do the invites and I will have them this week!

Back