Need advice on weekly savings

N

neil flynn

I am currently with AIB bank and i have just got a rise in work which willl enable me to start saving approx 200 Euro a week.I need advice on who i should start saving with? Thanks

Re: Need Advice On weekly Savings..?

Over what sort of timeframe and towards what end? Have you checked out the Financial Best Buys forum for details of the best regular saver deposit rates (c. 7% gross) on offer? Alternatively if you are thinking of saving/investing long term (e.g. c. 5+ years) then perhaps a low charges unit linked fund might be a good idea (for some or all of the money). No guarantees but in the long term the returns should outperform deposits. Also - perhaps saving through a pension might be an option depending on your circumstances - very tax efficient but the money is locked away until retirement. Basically it's hard to recommend specifics without more details about your overall circumstances, plans etc.

Re: Need Advice On weekly Savings..?

Hey clubman,
Il be planning on saving for at least the next 2 years....I have my current account with AIB but want to just shop around and find the best savings account..
Thanks for the help

Back