Life Mortgage Life Insurance

P

pluirin

I have recently been made redundant and I am looking to reduce all of my out goings! I am single, but an apying 56.00 pm for my life assurance, which my bank holds against my mortgage. I am told that i must keep this going by the bank and have being searcing online for a cheaper monthly payment.

123.ie seem to be reputable and arround a while, whereas LA broker appears to be a one man show and other sites look a bit dodge...

Can anyone make an up to date recomendation, I am concerned about a quality policy as well as cost. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
you are insuring with one of the Life Assurance companies, not 123 or a one man show

I don't know 123.ie but I do know John Geraghty of LABrokers and he has an excellent and well-deserved reputation for professionalism and integrity. As regards which one has been around a while, LABrokers were Ireland's first online brokers since 1998 and the offline business dates back further.

As Ravima says, your policy will be issued by one of the well-known insurance companies anyway. LABrokers and 123.ie are intermediaries.

Agree with above posters, I've heard nothing but good things about John Geraghty of LABrokers. Certainly on this website hes received numerous recommendations for his professionalism and from my own limited dealings with him, he seems a good guy.

www.CheaperLifeAssurance.ie

Back