Health Insurance Moneysave Insurance

johnny2shoes

Had an unsolicited email from these people today.
Has anybody here experienced similar or are they legit ?
Their address is
Walkinstown Avenue
Dublin 12

and they say Regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland

They are legit.
Is the email though?
I'd be surprised if they're cold emailing people.
Are you absolutely sure that you didn't give them, directly or indirectly, permission to contact you at some stage?
E.g. when previously shopping online for insurance?

Thanks for reply ClubMan.
Never heard of them and if I did give them permission to contact me it was indirectly.
I have no memory of such an event.
The only other shopping for Insurance would have been reading Bonkers stuff.
Let's see if they can offer value.

If you check their Facebook page, there are posts about Irish Life Health products but neither of the other providers are mentioned. Also they were crowned Ireland's best health insurance brokers last year in...the Irish Life awards. And the website mentions that several team members have worked for...Irish Life. There's a pattern here.

Irish Life Health competition, adjudicated by Irish Life staff, and the adjudicators supervised by Irish Life Staff, Prizes are Irish Life advertising.

Independent of course

They only deal with Irish Life Health for health insurance.
For a full list of insurers, product producers and lending agencies see below;
Health Insurer
Irish Life Health Dac

Had an unsolicited email from these people today.
Has anybody here experienced similar or are they legit ?
Their address is
Walkinstown Avenue
Dublin 12

and they say Regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland
Hey my name is James and I am the owner of Moneysave. Sorry I'm only seeing this now. Yes we are regulated by the central bank of Ireland. We do not make any unsolicited calls or emails to customers. The only way we would have gotten your details if you had entered them in enquiring about health insurance. There is no other way we would have gotten your details to contact. Im more than happy to discuss this further if you would like to call me at 01) 8115879. Kind Regards- James Durkan

Back