Money transfer

N

Nik-79

Hello peeps!

The company that I work for made a mistake earlier this Month, and as a result of that error my pay were never transfered to my account.

Since then I've been in a constant dialog with our internal payroll department, and they finally promised to run an advance payment to set things straight.

They transferred the money today at around 3 PM, and told me that it would hit my account at latest tomorrow morning (13/01/06).

Now here is my question. Doesn't it take 3 working days for such a transfer to be available on me account? Or can they indeed do it in 1 business day?

I'm not sure what bank my company uses but I'm with BOI.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Nik

i think it can be done in a day. this faster process was brought in just recently as far as i know.

Alex.

I think so too. Most banks now offer a facility to upload payroll data over a secure connection.

Hi lads,

Thx for ya replies though I just checked me account and nothing had been transferred what so ever... :-/

My Employeer tells me that they have release the funds from their end, so I guess the 3 working days rule still applies.

lately i find whenever i transfer money to a third party account via internet/telephone banking it takes a day.

Alex.

Back