Massages in Dublin

Any publication on the market since In Dublin !!!;)
But seriously, indian head massage is good, esp. if a bit dodgy about "dis-robing". The overall massage is good for general loosening out but if been stressed out and your head has been at 150% for ages then specific attention to it might be the best.

DIY massage with partner is also v. good - nothing sordid mind! - get Massage for Dummies and give it a go - much benefits accrue with only basic/faulty technique

I think you need to recommend a person, rather than a place. I also use the Holistic Healing centre but will only will only go to a girl called Aideen as I don't like the styles of some of the others. It is a personal choice as to what type of massage you want.

Not in Dublin but worth a mention anyway if you fancy a weekend away.

The Breaffy House Hotel in Mayo. Massages and other therapies are superb. Very relaxing weekend. I think Lynch's do special offers every now and then!

I have to say that the best massage I ever had was a place up on the top of Capel Street near Bolton Street, yes it was an In Dublin, but the girls would literally walk on your back and you could even have two at a time.

I think it was a Vietnamese technique of massaging your back and neck using their feet; it was brilliant, feels asleep at the end and totally relaxed. You could order other things also but I have to say the massage was great.

[broken link removed] will do the 'girl walking on your back' thing as part of their service. I had the 'traditional Thai massage' there which is done without oils, and to be honest, was a bit on the rough/painful side for me. They do offer an oil massage too.

If you fancy splashing out, the [broken link removed] is incredibly luxurious, comfortable & professional.

You could always head to Killarney for a mid-week break and head to the Aveda Spa in the Aghadoe Heights for the ultimate in pampering and self-indulgence.[/url]. It's divine!

Marion

I'm new to this spa lark,I think my g'friend would like the idea,but would like me along as well.I've checked it out,but I wouldn't fancy a pedicure or facial etc.I'm trying to get into Aghadoe in Killarney,can anybody recommend anything?

has anyone actually had an indian head massage lately? thinking of doing the course, to earn a bit of extra money in the evenings/weekends. Mite get one done just to see how good they are.

phil

There used to be a place in Drumcondra next to Berties offices, don't know if its still there but they do chinese massage....

Ever heard of a happy ending?

I had a deep muscle massage in Melt, in Temple Bar after getting a voucher from a friend.
60 euro, 1 hour, nice surroundings and an excellent massage. I will be going back there again!
They do lots more stuff aswell.

Back