MAC makeup brushes-price?

I had a look at envybrush's website and the brushes are shipped from China, which is strange as MAC is a US brand. Also the grammer is not quite right, and I would personally be reluctant to order from them.

Betsy

I

Got a fab set of MAC brushes on ebay for €90.00 - 6 really good brushes in it. Ebay is great

Found a really cool Irish site called www.valueventure.ie that sells an 8 piece MAC set for 40 euro. I mailed them just there and they are the standard size and not the travel ones. My sis wants some MAC stuff for Christmas so I'll prob order some stuff through them....

Theres loads of places in New York that sell MAC, she's better off heading into them than buying at the airport.

There are MAC stores on 113 Spring Street, 7 West 22nd St, 175 Fifth Avenue and 152 Montague Street in Brooklyn.

As previously mentioned, Macy's is great and offer great sales and discounts.

You could also go to Bloomingdales and Saks on Fifth Avenue.

15pcs Mac makeup brush set, got it from envybrush.com .

thanks xiazhi56 recommend it to me, my girlfriend love it.

good sunshine in Dublin tomorrow. I will go to park with my GF

Y'see, that was the giveaway :)

I got a set on ebay with the foundation brush included. Cost 40 dollars. If they are fake then I'm not bothered cos they are best fakes I've ever seen and excellent quality brushes. Ebay all the way!

I got a set on ebay with the foundation brush included. Cost 40 dollars. If they are fake then I'm not bothered cos they are best fakes I've ever seen and excellent quality brushes. Ebay all the way!

:( I am so sad. My brushes which r got on ebay is unhairing. regret that did not buy it from Amazon or envybrush.com

ebay ,dragons and fishes jumbled together

I'd be wary of anyone with 2 posts advertising a site, especially when those two posts are on the one topic...

Could Xiazhi and Lucy be one and the same?!

I placed an order with Valueventure 12 days ago and have received nothing from them, despite an estimated delivery time of 3-5 days. I have emailed them twice and made numerous phone calls and left voice messages. I cannot get through to anyone there and have only received automatically generated responses to my emails. I thought that I'd post this as I'm starting to get pretty annoyed about it. If anyone from Valueventure is actually reading this, my order no. is 1760 - I'd be quite happy for someone to finally bother to contact me. If anyone is thinking of ordering from them, other people appear to have had positive experiences but I will be reporting them to my credit card company tomorrow.

Just noticed that the only positive reference above to this website looks a little suspicious...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back