LPT: Have revenue finished sending out the letters? still waiting 12.4.13?

Time

Have the revenue finished sending out their letters?

I know of many people who have not heard from revenue yet.

In which case you should get an email to the email address associated with your ROS account. I did today.

Didn't get one yet either, but neighbours all did - maybe they're letting me off!

I only received my letter yesterday, and it stated that I was 'responsible' for multiple properties (because I had paid for a family members household charge), unfortunately you have to write to them to change the registration of a property away from yourself rather than doing it online.

I got the email but I don't see any reference to the revenue estimated value - is this normal?

I did not get an e-mail or a letter but I just happened to be browsing in the Revenue site (which would be very seldom )and I logged into PAYE Online and from there into LPT and lo and behold there was my communication looking for the tax.
I was only by chance that I came across it.

I only received my letter yesterday, and it stated that I was 'responsible' for multiple properties (because I had paid for a family members household charge), unfortunately you have to write to them to change the registration of a property away from yourself rather than doing it online.

see here ;

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=178036

An e-mail may not be good enough. I will give it another few days to see if I get a reply.

Just to note, the article linked above states
People who use the Revenue Online service for self assessment of taxes – will not be getting an LPT1 form in the post. These people need to check their email for notification about their Property Tax Return. If you have changed your email address in the past year – you will need to login to ROS to check the Inbox there.

This my explain why I haven't gotten my letter yet - I'll log in to ROS tonight.

Follow up: Yep, I logged into ROS from home, there was my letter in my Revenue Record (and a new Service to pay my tax online (except that it was down when I tried to pay it!!)).

I subsequently found an email from them dated March 28th, I must have missed it amongst the ones I got over the extra long BH weekend.

Last edited:
Anyone know what is the current status of letters? I am waiting on 3 letters for 3 different addresses. 1 - have just bought a house - not moved in yet, know I am liable but nothing received - am assuming it will be sent to the address. 2 - my mother's house - she died last year - I am assuming it will be sent to her address (and not readdressed to me as "the occupier" post is not being sent on to me by An Post) and 3 - the place I am renting the landlord is on every day looking for his letter.

Now if I had received even one of these I'd assume the others were on the way - but am a bit concerned that none has been received.

What's the best revenue email address for a query?

About 25% of the letters still to be sent. http://www.*****************.com/lpt-forms-75-of-them-now-sent-out.html

1. New house - Revenue's LPT data is probably a few months old - so don't be surprised if they send a letter to the previous owner.

2. Again - don't rule out a letter going out in your mother's name.

3. The landlord should get a letter to if they have been paying the NPPR . If the landlord uses the revenue online system they may get it via that.

The email address thay are giving is [email protected] -but I am waiting almost a week for a response or even a confirmation from that.

Thanks sahd - I am assuming that Mum's letter will go to her house and also that the new house letter will go there. Hopefully all 3 are just in the 25% yet to come - I've enough on my plate without chasing this as well.

Back