Looking to get photo/print of the moon

Sim Two

A friend would like to give a framed photo, print, poster or a painting of a full moon as a present to his other half.

He's having trouble finding one - he'd prefer not get it online because the details of the purchase would appear on his credit card bill and would spoil the surprise.

He is based in Dublin - anybody know where he could find what he's looking for.

Sim

Would he consider setting up a paypal account and visiting ebay?
There are great canvas prints there, its a German company. I think they are called GROM24SHOP or GORM24SHOP.. they have some great works and very cheap (not affiliated, just considered a present from them recently).

Failing that, try www.photobox.ie I think that they may accept laser card... just locate and upload a pic you like and decide on format.

If you have a digital photgraph, you can get it put on one of those unframed canvas thingies. Probably no cheaper than a framed print but you can get it done in most photo outlets.

When I was looking for a specific type of print I asked in the local framing shop (not dublin unfortunately), and they pulled out 3 or 4 big books of different prints that they could order in! I spent a good 30 min perusing them and placed my order, it took 2 weeks approx.
If you know a framing shop, just ask, they probably also have the same brochures / books available.

If you go to www.ebay.ie and type in 'canvas moon' 'moon print' you should get a good number of options. I'll try and find that shop online there also for you...

I think it's goia24shop....they ship from Germany. The prints are cheap, but the delivery ain't.

Back