London hotel with 2 young kids

Birroc

I am looking for a decent hotel or possible hotel apartments for 2 adults and 2 young children (5, 8) for 3 nights in London in February.

We are coming into Liverpool Street via Stanstead so I suppose somewhere near a relatively close tube station.

Any recommendations? It's difficult to find 2+2 rooms on booking.com

Really depends on what quality you are looking for but there is a travel lodge beside Liverpool St which I am sure do family rooms.

[broken link removed]

London hotels with kids really mean Travelodge, Premier Inn (a new one near Liverpool St giving good deals recently), Novotel, the All Seasons in Southwark, or gambing on a limited number of independent hotels. London hotel rooms are small and expensive.

We stayed in Jurys Inn Islington a few years ago with the kids. They were 7 & 5 at the time. Tube station (Angel) was a couple of minutes walk away.

There is a hotel opposite the Albert museum we were going to book before but changed plans , it has a swimming pool and is family friendly , unfortunately I've forgotten the name ,but you might get it if you Google it. or use Google earth , we were traveling 2+2 and price was good , reviews seemed fine too , good luck !

I forgot to mention Holiday Inn & Express HI in my list of London family chain hotels above. Perhaps there may be others, or recommended independent hotels.

Back