Lions matches

D

daijenks

any pubs open in dublin city centre for the lions midweek matches? was in o'reillys on the quays is there anywhere else? what time does the boars head open? did anyone watch it today somewhere good, ideally serving breakfast?

Did you try the White Horse? I think they showed the Ireland games in the WC and I think they do breakfast. The Yacht in Clontarf is open for breakfast every morning and I'm pretty sure they'll show the games.

CCOVICH said:
Did you try the White Horse? I think they showed the Ireland games in the WC and I think they do breakfast. The Yacht in Clontarf is open for breakfast every morning and I'm pretty sure they'll show the games.

Not exactly city centre, but I believe the Goat is showing them and is open for breakfast...

Kielies in Donnybrook is showing them as well. Was there last saturday - cracking fry up.

Does anyone know of any pubs open tomorrow (perferably on the NS) for the Maori game? Just called the Yacht in Clontarf but no dice.

stuart said:
Are RTE or BBC going to be showing any highlights or will it only be on Sky?

I'm pretty sure they are not, as no mention on any of the schedules (and it's the sort of thing RTE would advertise ad nauseam if they had highlights).

Besides, Sky are showing it several times the same day, so unlikely anybody else will get to show it.

Bad loss today anyway by the sound of things.

RTE and BBC defo not showing it - Sky threw a wad of cash at Lions for sole broadcasting rights. Given saturdays performance don`t think its the end of the world for rte!

Back