Life Life insurance questions

Sansan

Hi all,
just recived news that a very very close family friend is very Ill,
and this along with other people in my age bracket 29-34 who have passed away through sudden and awful health complaints has me quite shook up.
It's times like this that remind me to get life insurance, I'm 29 and have put it on the long finger for far too long a time now,

I am 29
income 42k semi state
married
2 kids and another on the way :)
smoker non drinker
I have income protection and illness cover in work
house and car insured with axa through payroll deduction ( they don't do life cover)
if I was to punch out 2m I'd like about 200-250k to cover my family,
currently renting hope to purchase in next 6 months

any suggestions for a company to go with, personal dealings you may have had, friendly no run around ect
not a fan of comparison websites

thanks for reading

If it is simply pure life cover you require it should be relatively simple. There are many Life companies in the market so you will have to undergo a medical. Not a bad idea to get cover as this type of cover is cheaper if taken out when one is young.

Try Hibernian (Aviva) which are a good company. The market is fairly open, so off you go and compare quotes.,

Aviva are not the cheapest at the moment for most people. Generally I find Zurich, Irish Life or Caledonian the cheapest at present for most individuals. Insurance rates change all the time and companies go in and out of fashion pricewise. Get a broker to find you the cheapest price as life assurance products are almost identical for all the companies.

I did a rough quote based on your details over 20 years and found 4 companies coming in cheaper than Aviva so its definately worth shopping around.

www.CheaperLifeAssurance.ie

Back