Laya Laya renewal 2 A & 2c

Frizzyhead

Hi all,
I am looking for some help with my renewal & some alternative plans possibly with other providers. I have myself (36) ds1 (5) and ds 2 (23mths) with laya Company Care Choice and my dh(39) on flex 400 (I need to confirm this).my renewal is start of Jan and it's coming in excess of €2500 which I am struggling to afford.would there be any goodalternative plans for bout €2000 p/a that I could switch to.?

Really appreciate advise on this as I was in contact with customer care & found very difficult to Comprehend.

Thank you

Hi Frizzyhead,

There are a few options to make savings. Details as follows;

Option 1; Laya Healthcare
Husband; Flex 500 Explore; price 661pa

Wife;
1. Simply Connect; price 999pa; same hospital cover as before, excess 150 x 2 max per year, daycase excess 50 per visit, day to day cover max refund 300 per year.

2. Control 300 Create; price 937pa; same hospital cover as before, excess 300 per admission, daycase excess 125 per visit, good day to day cover 80 refund per consultant visit, 30 refund per gp visit etc.

3. Flex 175 Explore; price 953pa; same hospital cover as before, excess 175 per admission, day case 75/175 per visit, limited day to day cover.

4. Flex 250 Explore; price 854pa; same hospital cover as before, excess 250 per admission, day case 125 per visit, limited day to day cover.

[broken link removed]

Children;
Simply Connect; price 239 per child;
[broken link removed]

Option 2; VHI Healthcare and Laya
Husband;
One Plan 500; price 693pa; public, private and Beacon Hospital, (no cover for Blackrock Clinic or Mater Private) 500 private excess on 2 visits, limited day to day.
[broken link removed]

Children; half price offer from 1st Jan 2016
One Plan Family; 138 per child, same hospital cover as before, limited day to day cover.
[broken link removed]

Wife; Laya
Choose a laya plan from above list.

It is possible to achieve a family total of 2000 or less depending on the inpatient excess amount.
Hope this helps with your decisions.

Regards, Snowyb

Back