Large extension

bananas

Have just applied for planning permission for two story extension. Will also need house to be rewired, water tank replaced, heating upgraded. Looking for and honest, reliable contractor to take on the lot.
On the southside of Dublin.
Thanks

Antony Mcgill builder 0872044960,did some quality work for my inlaws,very happy with him.

There is a contractor who did our house and I believe he did a lot of work for other AAMers.

I have recomended him to everyone because I am more than pleased with the job he's done and I believe others were too. He's been in the business for years and has won numerous construction awards.

His name is Michael and you can get him on 087 966 6749.

You might consider Irish Conservatories

CompanyIrish Conservatories
ContactMichael McWeeneyAddressStepaside Village
Dublin 18
Ireland
T 01 2940887
F 01 2940891
M 087 2558157

We've worked with them on a recent extension and I have yet to find a more diligent contractor - nothing too much trouble and a good standard of work.

ONQ

PS it someone sees a similar post elsewhere, apologies - I tried to send it and it "disappeared"!

Thanks for all replies and pms, I'll try to work my way through them!

Be very wary of recommendations submitted via PM. Ask yourself why the poster was not prepared to post a public recommendation. In the past, companies have touted their own services in the guise of a satisfied customer.
Leo

Be very wary of recommendations submitted via PM. Ask yourself why the poster was not prepared to post a public recommendation. In the past, companies have touted their own services in the guise of a satisfied customer.
Leo

Possibly, but I disagree. I would often PM the person looking for a recommendation mainly because I feel bad bleating on about the same people / companies over and over in public. Also, what is stopping a 'company' registering as a user on a free forum and blowing their own trumpet on the boards?

Also, what is stopping a 'company' registering as a user on a free forum and blowing their own trumpet on the boards?

The mods spot this kind of thing very quickly. Posting guidelines are very clear on this and abusers are quickly found out.

Possibly, but I disagree. I would often PM the person looking for a recommendation mainly because I feel bad bleating on about the same people / companies over and over in public. Also, what is stopping a 'company' registering as a user on a free forum and blowing their own trumpet on the boards?

Also, the idea here is to build up a repsoitory of recommended tradespeople/ businesses that others can refer to down the line. Sending recommendations via PM does nothing to help this.
Leo

Back