Kyocera FS-3700 Laser Printer

U

Unregistered

I haven't heard of Kyocera printers before, but then I don't know that much about printers. Are they an ok brand?

A local company is selling a refurbished Kyocera FS-3700 Laser Printer. I checked on the internet and this is the only review I can find about it.

[broken link removed]

Never heard of them but just make sure you check availability and cost of toner cartridges before you buy.

Thanks Crunchie

Apparently the Kyocera has

QUOTE:
" "cartridge-free" technology uses long life imaging components, eliminating the need for expensive toner cartridges. Simply add toner and watch the savings add up."

So perhaps actual cartridge toners are not required. I'll have to ask about that.

used Kyocera printers in a large US company I worked with a few years ago and never had a problem with them

Unregistered said:
" "cartridge-free" technology uses long life imaging components, eliminating the need for expensive toner cartridges. Simply add toner and watch the savings add up."

So perhaps actual cartridge toners are not required. I'll have to ask about that.

The quotation marks around the term above suggest to me that what you see is not necessarily what you get. Any laser printer needs toner and this needs to be stored somewhere. Maybe they have some means of refilling rather than replacing the toner cartridge but I doubt that there is no cartridge at all. Also - [broken link removed] suggests that cartridges for this model.

We recenly purchased a Kyocera Printer from a company called Independent Photocopier Services in Baldoyle its seems to be very reliable & cheaper than other brands (I can get you the number & contact if you want to call them for information if you like)

Kyocera have been making top-class imaging products for years. They are cost-effective, reliable, and they were advocates and practitioners of "green" printing before most of the other manufacturers.

I have no assocaition with Kyocera other than as a consumer.

Back