June Bank Holiday - Places to go.

Flexible

As always left it last minute to organise weekend away for June Bank Holiday. Can anyone suggest anything to do anywhere to go. Based in Waterford and willing to travel as far as Galway/Dublin.Hoping to incorporate show/concert within the 2 nights dinner B & B. Billy Connolly sold out anything else out there that I might of missed. Never been to Tralee anything on there ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cape Clear Island west cork.
Great place,good scenery,Great Craic.

Get the ferry from Baltimore. Ferry details www.cailinoir.com
Plenty B and B.

If you don't want to travel too far you could always pop up to Kilkenny. The cat laughs comedy festival is on and even if you're not into going to the shows there is a lovely atmosphere there.
The Bloom festival is on in dublin that weekend and i'm sure if you check up any particular area you might like to go to there will be something on for all the family over the bank holiday weekend.

Thanks for the replies I have checked them out and I will keep them in mind for the future. I had considered The Cat Laughs and have booked to go and got one of the last pairs of tickets for Neil Delamere,Lee Mack,Fred McCauley and Arj Barker at the Newpark Hotel on the Sunday night.

Back