ISI reviews, how often?

confused7412

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise how often they were reviewed by ISI under the new one-year rule? Do they review every six months or only if your income rises above the reasonable living expenses?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise how often they were reviewed by ISI under the new one-year rule? Do they review every six months or only if your income rises above the reasonable living expenses?

I'm almost ten months in and to date I have not been reviewed. Admittedly, my circumstances changed last January courtesy of Noonan's cut in USC etc and I volunteered new payslips almost immediately.
A new Payment agreement was set up and I got a 'thank you and if your circumstances change , let us know', sort of acknowledgement.
I've heard nothing since. In my opinion I think it's better just to play ball and be up front.
It's more than likely going to end up worse for people if they try to evade or avoid.

As Catatrphe states above, they rarely contact you proactively. however, if you're circumstances change and you believe that it could have any effect on an IPA/O contact them immediately. The onus is on you to contact them if your takehome pay changes.

Thank you Catastrophe and Stuboy for answering.

It just I sent back all the requested information five months ago and never heard anything since. I do have an opportunity to commence a new job but there is cost associated with this such as childcare, high travel cost.

As I am unaware of my personal reasonable living expenses (besides the official RLE) it’s hard to judge if I should accept this job and the possibility of getting payment order for the next few years.

In my opinion I would not earn more than the reasonable living expenses with these taken into consideration and this is where my problem resides.

Should I take this opportunity (reduces family time and not that great career move but more income) or remain unemployed until the end of my bankruptcy term?

Your childcare costs are added on top of the RLE's amount and any other exceptional expenses such as medical etc.
I have a calculator sheet but there doesn't seem to be a file attach option here to post it.

Your childcare costs are added on top of the RLE's amount and any other exceptional expenses such as medical etc.
I have a calculator sheet but there doesn't seem to be a file attach option here to post it.

Did they come back to you and advise what your personal reasonable living expenses amount to or advise anything after submitting all the required forms?

Did they come back to you and advise what your personal reasonable living expenses amount to or advise anything after submitting all the required forms?
yes you can request your rle's from them. I'm sure you can google the RLE bands too.

Back