Home Investment property nobody will insure!!

gabbo

Hello,

I have an investment property that recently came up for renewal of house insurance. The current insurance company, 123.ie, didn't renew as there are students living there. Same for Hibernian and getcover.ie.

Can anyone please tell me who will insure a house that is rented to students? Buildings cover only, no contents insurance required....

Hi,

Not too sure if this is what you are looking for really - but I have tenanted properties insured with Bank Of Ireland Insurances. They cover single tenants (as in not a family unit) as long as the number of tenants do not exceed the number of bedrooms in the property.

Maybe give them a call on 1890 604 604. They are underwritten I think by Royal Sun Alliance.

Hi,

Not too sure if this is what you are looking for really - but I have tenanted properties insured with Bank Of Ireland Insurances. They cover single tenants (as in not a family unit) as long as the number of tenants do not exceed the number of bedrooms in the property.

Maybe give them a call on 1890 604 604. They are underwritten I think by Royal Sun Alliance.

Much obliged...

Back