Motor Insurance Claim

D

daisydukes

I was involved in a RTA wasnt my fault and the other driver accepted full responsibility and my car is a write off, if i accept the assessor/insurance company valuation for my car (really need to get another car asap) can i still issue legal proceedings against the insurance company and do they take away my write off car or do i dispose of myself?

I greatly appreciate any advice and help please

you dont issue legal proceedings against the insurance company. what are you trying to claim?

The insurance company will accept offers for salvage on the car from other companies but will give you the contact details to make the arrangements generally.

If you're happy with the figures insurance company are putting on car, why would you want to issue legal proceedings?

you dont issue legal proceedings against the insurance company. what are you trying to claim?

The insurance company will accept offers for salvage on the car from other companies but will give you the contact details to make the arrangements generally.

Loss of wages and general expenses I incurred since RTA over no car thankfully me or the other party werent injuried

Has the insurance company settled the damage to your car? By that I mean the other party's insurers. Nothing has changed from the advice given above.

If they have repaired your vehicle then submit your claim to them directly. If your expenses are reasonable they will be settled.

Back