Inchicore or Maynooth with kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I know someone who bought a 3 bed semi in Lucan for 80,000 pounds in 1999 and sold it for 300,000 euro in 2005 and its not valued at 395,000 in 2006"

Read over that garbled statement again. It doesn't make sense. Quite apart from the fact "Lucan" and "houses rising in value" just doesn't happen. Fact.

I'm not in the slightest defensive. I'm just not permitting you to make wide, sweeping, inaccurate statements about where I live. And every time you do it, I'lll be here to set the record straight.

Have already fixed the typo. It reads...

Well I know someone who bought a 3 bed semi in Lucan for 80,000 pounds in 1999 and sold it for 300,000 euro in 2005 and its now valued at 395,000 in 2006.

This is a similar increase to what you say about Inchicore. Are you saying house prices dont rise in Lucan? Dont understand your sentance there.

What have I said that is inacurrate? I have listed things the I saw\experienced in Inchicore while I lived there, they happened, I didnt just make it up.

I think you are extremely defensive as you have made a number of personal jibes like..."I find you tiresome", "some people need to wise up", "Post all the lurid crap you want " etc

Just stick to the arguement.

Lucan isn't an area that appreciates well in value. And that's something even the estate agents admit to. I doubt you'll find one house for sale in Inchicore for 395,000 these days.

But that's because it isn't a concrete jungle of poorly planned estates with no facilities and poor public transport links.

Well it's been fun. No doubt you'll have the last word. Enjoy it.

Lucan isn't an area that appreciates well in value. And that's something even the estate agents admit to. I doubt you'll find one house for sale in Inchicore for 395,000 these days.

You claim I have the blinkers on eh? Nearly every part of Dublin has quadrupled in that 7 year period. Lucan and West Dublin is no different, I have given you an example, care to eat your words :) ?

We are not on about absolute values, just relative increases. Of course there are not many houses for 395 in Inchicore these days (although plenty of appartments), but they weren't 80,000 pounds in 1999 either. The relative icrease in Inchicore is no different to anywhere else.

You havn't argued too well in favour of raising a family in Inchicore.

Eh.. yes I have. Those blinkers interfering with your ability to read?

Obviously hit a sore point with regards to Lucan. Lucan and West Dublin ARE different. Ask anyone trying to flog a house there or in Clonee in the last 6 months. But hey, why listen to the truth?

Eh.. yes I have. Those blinkers interfering with your ability to read?

I've had enough of this, I dont wish to argue with someone who is not able to argue, you can only try to provoke. I am sure you would win the yelling match if it came to it.

I think I'll add you to the list why I wouldn't raise a family in Inchicore, I really wouldn't want you as a neighbour. Blinded by your vested interest in being a house owner in Inchicore.

If we ignore West Dublin and come back to the original query I think its fair to say that Inchicore is not a place to raise a family, in my opinion of course. I think we can agree to disagree and move on. You able to do that or want to throw in some more provocations?

Don't throw all your toys out of your pram will you?

It is you who cannot argue a point with your narrow minded attitude and incoherent bleatings.

You know absolutely nothing about me I might add so saying you 'wouldn't want me as a neighbour' further shows you up.

Hopefully my posts and opinions will be of help to the more educated and forward-thinking posters on here.

Don't throw all your toys out of your pram will you?

It is you who cannot argue a point with your narrow minded attitude and incoherent bleatings.

You know absolutely nothing about me I might add so saying you 'wouldn't want me as a neighbour' further shows you up.

Oh man, focus on the question in hand, not me. :rolleyes:

Again, feeling like I've had this conversation about a 1000 times, in YOUR opinion they don't. As I said, more educated and forward thinking posters may agree. Maybe they won't.

But I'm no longer 'debating' the issue with someone who lacks basic reading skills. And as for getting personal, who said who wouldn't like to live beside who? Now please, get your last word in and scuttle back to Lucan or whatever 'superior suburb' (as if!) you reside in.

Again, feeling like I've had this conversation about a 1000 times, in YOUR opinion they don't. As I said, more educated and forward thinking posters may agree. Maybe they won't.

But I'm no longer 'debating' the issue with someone who lacks basic reading skills. And as for getting personal, who said who wouldn't like to live beside who? Now please, get your last word in and scuttle back to Lucan or whatever 'superior suburb' (as if!) you reside in.

You could do worse than read this book.... called Crimes Against Logic by Jamie Whyte.

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/1380553/Crimes_Against_Logic/Product.html

Its not a great book but worth a read.

Thanks. However, I generally don't take reading matter advice from someone who can't seem to read properly. It's kind of a principle of mine.

Continue your personal disagreements in private please.

I think enough has been said for the OP to make up their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back