"I went down" film

Angrygirl

Hey

Can anyone help me, I am looking to buy the irish film "I went down" on DVD, i can't find it anywhere and its my boyfriends fav film and i'd love to get it for him

Thanks

http://atlanticdvd.com.au/index_stuffer.cfm?view.cfm?id=6486~content

Try this place - but youll be needing a region free dvd player to view it.

I googled 'I went down dvd' - there are a few places you might get it - all international delivery.

Such a shame, its a great movie, wonder why its not available easily on dvd?

You might also try local Xtravisions or Chartbusters in case they can sell you a second hand copy?

Thanks truthseeker but the first one don't have any in stock i'd already found them when i googled it, the other ones seem to be all on amazon and they only seem to have them on VHS and we don't have one of these anymore..

I'm gonna head out today and try the local xtravision and chartbusters as u suggested, i hadn't thought of that, yea as u said its a great movie and it is a shame its hard to find but i'm sure whenever i find it he'll appreciate watching it again even more

Thanks for your help

i can't find it anywhere either. I met Brendan Gleeson through work and asked him ws it available and he said he didn't think so. One of my fav films and i've tried laser it Dublin along with another heap of places but with no luck at all. i'd love to have it on dvd:(

Back