I am arranging a public meeting on the SVR issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughes

Quick Question : I want to arrange a public meeting in Dublin city centre hotel this month. Can you send me a message if you are interested in attending OR interested in hosting a meeting elsewhere. Time to take action on Variable Mortgage Rate overcharging Scandal. Post reply on this thread or tweet to @mickohughes

Great initiative hughes. I had been planning on doing the same thing. So I am delighted to see someone else taking the initiative.

Brendan

Hi will see what response is forthcoming. At the very least it will be positive to allow people to see that they are not alone ....the issue is causing real hardship for very many families.

Great idea. I would be very interested in attending. It is vital that momentum is kept up on this.

Preferrably at a venue as close to the Central Bank offices on Dame street or IFSC as possible!

Would deffo attend this. It's an absolute disgrace after all the stunts pulled that caused the crash, that after us bailing out the banks, they have such cheek.
It's a bit like the bully in the playground.. So long as you keep giving em the sweets they keep coming back looking for more!!! We are seen as a soft touch here in Ireland.

Thanks for taking the iniative on this. I would definitely be interested in attending too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back