How to post a screen shot on this site

10amwalker

Hello, I posted recently about how long it is taking to charge my car using a 7KW home charger.
I would like to post two graphs that show my electricity consumption however when I hit the " insert image " icon it comes up as I want to send a link (the icon previous) on the menu bar.

I downloaded two screen shots ( graphs ) from ESB Networks and they are on my desktop.

I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks

If I look at your posting FAQ there is an icon -to attach files which is active and would allow me upload files but they would be in the wrong thread.
I wonder is it an apple issue ?
No icon for attach files is on the left bottom part of the page- just the tool bar on top.

There is a difference between images (i.e. screenshots) and attachments.

Images are in the body of the message, e.g.

1705418427626.png

I am open to correction, but I think you can post screenshots even if there is no attachment icon.

Sometimes, when you click on paste, nothing happens. That is because this bar is greyed out.

1705418517415.png

Click on the blue brackets to toggle BB code and it will wake up

1705418562740.png

Then you can post the image.

I see now that these images are shown also as attachments so maybe there does need to be an attachment option.

Brendan

Brendan, thank you. I was able to attach these two graphs because there is an " attach files " icon on the bottom of the post within this forum but there is non on the home energy forum which is where my post on charging my EV is. Would you be able to move the two screen shots to my thread please.

Attachments

• Usage 01 Jan 0001 to 8 Jan 2359.png
    Usage 01 Jan 0001 to 8 Jan 2359.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Usage 13 Jan 0001 to 14 Jaun 2359.png
    Usage 13 Jan 0001 to 14 Jaun 2359.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Back