How to claim flat rate for 2022 on ROS

Status
Not open for further replies.

clueless

I am trying to claim flat rate for 2022. I didn't realise I wasn't claiming until it was already 2023. I can't figure out how to do it. I went onto the site but it is refusing to let me do a review of 2019-2022 because I am already a PAYE worker. Can anyone help?

Flat rate expenses can be claimed by completing an Income Tax return. You can find this form in PAYE Services in myAccount. You can do this by following these steps:
it is refusing to let me do a review of 2019-2022 because I am already a PAYE worker.
Why would your being a PAYE worker impact your ability to review your previous 4 years' tax?

What do you mean by "already"? Were you something other than PAYE previously?

You probably need to contact Revenue and ask them about this - you can message them via myAccount.

The error message I get is as follows:
You cannot continue because you (and/or your spouse or civil partner, if applicable) were registered for Income Tax during this year

And I cannot go any further. I'll message them and see if they can tell me what to do.

If you are registered for income tax you will need to do this on your form 11 tax return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back