Key Post How much will you spend in retirement?

Yes it was great, I plugged in every appliance to it for a 24 hr period at least depending on appliance and measured exactly how many kw they were all using. Things I couldn't use it for like the oven I just took meter readings before and after usage. Didn't make them use less obviously but I could at least see what could be improved.

Yes it was great, I plugged in every appliance to it for a 24 hr period at least depending on appliance and measured exactly how many kw they were all using. Things I couldn't use it for like the oven I just took meter readings before and after usage. Didn't make them use less obviously but I could at least see what could be improved.
You can borrow a monitor from your local library. We had great fun monitoring varying appliances.
Most have a kit (can't remember what it's called) that monitors various items to see how many kW they use and also advises you what the general usage should be.
Included also is a thermostat to tell you if your fridge or freezer are at the correct temperature.

You can borrow a monitor from your local library. We had great fun monitoring varying appliances.
Most have a kit (can't remember what it's called) that monitors various items to see how many kW they use and also advises you what the general usage should be.
Included also is a thermostat to tell you if your fridge or freezer are at the correct temperature.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224_223925_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_223925_WhatsApp.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 27
Wouldn't have known that, handy if you're a member, I haven't been in a library for many years! It only cost around 15 euro so handy to have anyway, already have thermometers in fridge and freezer from when in food business, required by EHO

Back