housedad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marbrifox

Due to the wonderful people who rule our economy FF i am sinking fast.We are a couple unmarried expecting our first child.Should be really excited now but my wages were cut down to e385 per week,between my employers and budget cuts.My partner is in full time job and earns e422 per week.We have mortgage and loans totaling e1500 per month.So with my job slowly sinking i was wondering what are our entitlements when our newborn arrives.My wife has a steady job and says shes going back to work as soon as her meternity ends.We dont think we can afford childcare so im thinking of leaving my job to become housedad!Will i be entitled to welfare payments if i do so.If so, will we be able to survive.I cant get my head around this mess our country is in.Between income levys tax prsi and employers cuts im down e125 per week.My partner is also down e32 per week.Happy new year from Mr.linehan!Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

The primary function of Askaboutmoney is to provide answers to practical questions. The forum is moderated more heavily than most other forums. If you can't adhere to these Posting Guidelines, please find some other website. Some forums have Posting Guidelines specific to that forum. Please make sure to read these additional Posting Guidelines before posting in that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back