Help me come up with a slogan

pinkyBear

Hi Guys,
I have a friend who is a nurse working in a large hospital in Dublin, she has asked me to help her come up with a catchy slogan to encourage staff to wash their hands....

Any suggestions would be great:)

"Their Health is in Your Hands?" Or "Clean hands, clean conscience"

Last edited:
"Clean Hands Save Lives"

“Ask me if I washed my hands” on badges for staff to wear

With all those degrees nurses have these days, you'd think they could come up with a slogan. Perhaps its the work to rule, no admin work, no phone answering and no coming up with coming up with slogans.

Perhaps "Wash your Hands or get the Sack". Oh sorry, this is Ireland and public servants can't be sacked

To paraphrase my mother:

"Wash your hands; you don't know where that patient has been!"

With all those degrees nurses have these days, you'd think they could come up with a slogan. Perhaps its the work to rule, no admin work, no phone answering and no coming up with coming up with slogans.

Perhaps "Wash your Hands or get the Sack". Oh sorry, this is Ireland and public servants can't be sacked

Very true!

That HSE ad that's on at the moment makes me smile, it targets hospital visitors in the 'wash your hands' campaign - would have thought it would be significantly more important to target doctors and nurses, the real culprits in all of this.

Back