havent paid mortgage in 6 months

sevenlights

Hi I havent paid my mortgage in 6 months as my partner left me and i am 3 months waiting for lone parents to come through. Im with first active, how long before they reposess, As soon as lone parents comes through i can start paying them which shouldnt be too much longer

You've got to make the bank aware of your situation! I agree contact MABS asap.. they will give you all the advice you need.

The only houses that have been reposssed lately are the ones where the owners made no contact with bank, left the country or didn't turn up at court.

Banks will do everything possible to work something out with you.
but they do need to be aware of your situation and you need to be seen to be making a regular effort to pay somehting.

You must contact your bank as soon as possible, as other posters have suggested.

Hi I havent paid my mortgage in 6 months as my partner left me and i am 3 months waiting for lone parents to come through. Im with first active, how long before they reposess, As soon as lone parents comes through i can start paying them which shouldnt be too much longer

Hi sevenlights,

Is this the same house that was mortgage-free but you re-mortgaged as mentioned in this article back in Jan 2008?

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showpost.php?p=564357&postcount=1

I am in a situation, I have a house that is mortgage free. I am hoping to remortgage about 60% of the value of it. I then want to rent out the house while I go abroad and invest in another property there to live in. The rent will pay the mortgage here.

Did you not get the 5 million euro promised to you back in 2006?

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showpost.php?p=196779&postcount=1

, I have been offered the sum of 5million euro for some land my dad left me when he died. prior to being offered the 5m i was working on getting it zoned residential. Would i pay less tax if i sold it as ordinary land without the zoning and how much tax would i pay on selling it as it is for 5m?

All the best,

C.

...so you have been offered €5 million for land but won't pay your mortgage....that you got on a mortgage free property to purchase a property in Spain to live in while you rented out your property in Ireland.....why don't you use your rent to pay your mortgage? What has your partner leaving you got to do with repaying your mortgage? Now you want to live in England but have the Irish taxpayer pay your child support?

Some neck!

Back