Motor Have you renewed your Quinn Insurance

MANTO

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody renewed their Insurance with Quinn - Motor / heath etc and if so was there a major difference in price (upwards?).

Due to renew my motor insurance in July.

I don't have my car insurance with them but looked for a quote last year. A few weeks ago, around the time of the liquidation, I received a letter offering me a very competitive quote for this year. This was followed up with a phone call more or less appealing to take the quote. Still undecided - it beats my renewal quote by €40. Worried about their safety.

I'm with quinn for the last 8 years. I've just gto my renewal quote in and the premium has increased 16%- I'm looking elsewhere!

I have just changed over to Quinn and saved €200 on my renewal from my usual insurer . I am not in the least worried regarding my cover.

I think that in order to build up confidence again ,Quinn have to give good deals

They offered me a 20% discount bringing costs to 680 euros for the year, but I declined. Got a quote of 369 euros from BestQuote.ie (really Im with Zurich Ladystar now). No-one else even came close, and I rang around for weeks beforehand.

Back