Gran Canaria

MaryBe

Hello everybody,

We are a party of 4 heading to Gran Canaria in February 2022. It has been suggested, Puerto Rico as a good spot for shopping, eating, drinking etc. We are open to suggestions on locations and if anybody knows of good apartments/villas to rent.

Many thanks in anticipation of some response

Mary

It's on my to do list, best of luck to you and will be watching any tips you might get. Did Fuerteventura in Feb 2020, stayed in Corralejo and really enjoyed it. Weather a bit hit and miss, but overall was ok. Was due to spend 2 months in Cyprus this winter but had to cancel, would love some sun on my back right now.

It's on my to do list, best of luck to you and will be watching any tips you might get. Did Fuerteventura in Feb 2020, stayed in Corralejo and really enjoyed it. Weather a bit hit and miss, but overall was ok. Was due to spend 2 months in Cyprus this winter but had to cancel, would love some sun on my back right now.
We also did a spell in Corralejo, loved the restaurants on the beach and of course the weather. We've been to all the islands. Stayed in Melanomas in Gran Canaria but trying another location with our friends. Hopefully we will get some information on this site.

Hello everybody,

We are a party of 4 heading to Gran Canaria in February 2022. It has been suggested, Puerto Rico as a good spot for shopping, eating, drinking etc. We are open to suggestions on locations and if anybody knows of good apartments/villas to rent.

Many thanks in anticipation of some response

Mary
I've been there many Times but if your planning a day trip it hard to beat the fabulous Mogán, beautiful, un spoiled town , great restaurants and costal views. Search for it on Wikipedia. Enjoy

I've been there many Times but if your planning a day trip it hard to beat the fabulous Mogán, beautiful, un spoiled town , great restaurants and costal views. Search for it on Wikipedia. Enjoy
We are actually open to suggestions. My friends love shopping whereas my husband and I prefer travelling around. Someone suggested Puerto Rico. Can you give me your opinion on it and perhaps areas to stay? Many thanks

I was in Puerto Rico a number of years ago - lovely place, great restaurants, etc. One thing was that it is very very steep - the hotel was 200 steps up from the shopping/restaurant area. What we did was walk down and then get a taxi up, the taxis were cheap.

Back