GoldMoney

Aesop

I have been doing some research on purchasing gold as a safe haven for a portion of my investments. I have come across this website called GoldMoney. Does anyone have any experience with them. Are they a safe way of purchasing gold. Is there better ways of buying gold?

Complete newbie to this area so any advice appreciated (without turning this into a the merits of gold thread, I think there is already one of those).

Clubman I did but I couldn't find anything related to GoldMoney.com or I couldn't find any consensus on the best way to buy. There are a lot of posts there (>400) and most disappear down a rabbit hole of "Gold is a good investment, no it's not, yes it is".

Clubman I did but I couldn't find anything related to GoldMoney.com or I couldn't find any consensus on the best way to buy. There are a lot of posts there (>400) and most disappear down a rabbit hole of "Gold is a good investment, no it's not, yes it is".
Well you did also ask...
Is there better ways of buying gold?

Clubman I don't understand your point. I want to know about the ways in which I could puchase gold, specifically, but not exclusively GoldMoney.com. I don't want to discuss whether or not it is a good investment to purchase gold which seemes to the main talking point on the Gold thread you linked to.

One concern I would have is their regulatory status-see [broken link removed] for more details.

On the other hand, www.gold.ie is regulated by the Financial Regulator.

I have no connection with either.

Clubman I don't understand your point. I want to know about the ways in which I could puchase gold, specifically, but not exclusively GoldMoney.com. I don't want to discuss whether or not it is a good investment to purchase gold which seemes to the main talking point on the Gold thread you linked to.
The main but not only talking point - that thread also contains disucssion about how to buy into gold directly or indirectly.

I have been doing some research on purchasing gold as a safe haven for a portion of my investments. I have come across this website called GoldMoney. Does anyone have any experience with them. Are they a safe way of purchasing gold. Is there better ways of buying gold?

Complete newbie to this area so any advice appreciated (without turning this into a the merits of gold thread, I think there is already one of those).

You can use a spreadbetting company (worldspreads or deltaindex).

That's what i have done - this gives you the option of gearing up too should you choose.

Back