Glenda Gilson / Rosanna Davidson - where to buy their clothes

foxi_fitzi

I knew this title would catch your attention :p

This thread is mostly for girls but if the lads (having female friends/girlfriends/etc.) can help by all means please do!

I am a creature of habit and religiously return to Grafton & Henry Street in search of my fashion must haves.

I've been very good and saved like a mad thing for functions coming up this year. I want to look fabulous and splash out on eyecatching and unique clothes/outfits.

My title is Glenda & Rosanna because I want their clothes ;) They both live in Dublin and I bet they shop in the capital also.

So my question is: Where does Glenda & Rosanna shop, or where can I shop to find hot clothes??

Thanks everyone,

ff

Last edited:
Re: Glenda Gilson / Rosanna Davidson

Try the very far left side of the Royal Hibernian Way, just off Grafton Street, near the new Guess shop. There a number of high end boutiques there where you will find beautiful clothes.

Secondly, hit the Westbury Mall at the other side of Grafton Street together with Powerscourt shopping centre & surrounding streets.....

These places are pricey, but you will get the 'wow' factor.

FYI Im sure Rosanna & Glenda are given a lot of clothes, as I can think of a very crude way of saying that they are spot light lovers ( but I wont say it !).

If you even visit those shops, you might get some good ideas for styles, without having to spring for the full on designer label. A bit of faith in your own style might be called for , as Im not sure that the style of the two above is something I personally would like to emulate.

Julian in Stephens Green
Lara in Dame Lame
another shop next door to the Wetbury hotel..forget the name

Re: Glenda Gilson / Rosanna Davidson

I can think of a very crude way of saying that they are spot light lovers ( but I wont say it !).
[...] Im not sure that the style of the two above is something I personally would like to emulate.
Typical begrudgery! :rolleyes:

glendagilson-smoothie-03.jpg
glendagilson-smoothie-05.jpg

Try bebo...LOL!!!. Do you really want to copy those two?!?. You are much better off with your own style. I love shopping and clothes but certainly won't copy any celeb...just what I like!. You buy what suits you...not just coz it's in fashion. They do get alot of their stuff for free aswell remember that!

It's a colloquillism (sp?) meaning "a task completed" - I think it might come from OXO advertising in the past but I can't find a reference to it

Edit: ney001 got in before me with a better explanation and a reference!

Back