Getting address of neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahfleming

I hope that someone can be of some assistance to me as I am at the end of my tether at the moment. We have been constantly pestered by tenants in the house next door. They block our driveway with their cars as well as making noise throughout the night so much so that sleep is virtually impossible. It is no life living next door to people who sleep all day and proceed to keep people who work, awake all night so that they can enjoy late night revelling. Our local Gardai have called to them on several occasions but as soon as the guards leave the noise worsens. We have been instructed to take a case against them under noise pollution. We need the landlords name and address so as a summons can be sent to him. We have got the landlords name after some difficulty but we have been unable to get their address. How is it possible to get the landlords address? We have approached the auctioneer for the house who refuses to give the details, after approaching our local council it has been discovered that the house is not registered there. Also anyone letting their house to full time tenants are to register with the PRTB and the landlord is not registered here either. It is a new house and I understand, under the rules of the State, if stamp duty is not paid then a house cannot be let out for 5 years. Obviously, once again the rules seem to be flouted here. The only way that we actually got the landlords name was to approach a tradesman entering the house who informed us of the name and mobile number of owner. I would be grateful if ye could help me in any way, please...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back