Getting a loan in England from AIB

M

markman

Hey guys, I'm not to sure of all this so I thought that this might be the best way to ask.

I am In England for another 2 weeks but I need to apply for a loan from Aib, I done it through the internet loan scheme that they have however when I was asked to put in a phone number I had to put in my Irish one (which I have lost) however what I need to know is does anyone know the way the loans work (as in will I be required to bring any documentation into an Aib Branch) also aswell is it put straigh into my account or do I have to go collect a cheque or something to that extent? (I know nothing of loans)

I work full time making 900 euro a month in Tesco however and I am applying for a 4000 euro loan over a year

any replys would be amazingly helpful and I hope that I do indeed get the loan

They post the documentation out to you and you sign it and return it to them. But they will try to contact you on your phone to confirm details so if you have given them a number that is lost this will delay the process.

change your previous phone's voicemail message to say you're in the uk with work and to contact you on your uk mobile

Back