fund management fees-who are the lowest

G

Ginelli

I am wondering who offers the best deal in terms of the lowest fund management charge on pensions...eagle star? New Ireland? etc...I am going to go with an online pension with no contribution fees (eg LA Brokers, myadvisor.ie)....so i am looking for the best value in managemant fees.

Also are there any hidden risks with going with an online broker? Can you recommend an online broker, I only knoe of the above 2 ...are there others?
thanks
Ginelli

Quinn Life don't deal with brokers - their charges are illustrated

Make sure your online broker is regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority - ask to see their Terms of Business letter, and be aware of how many companies they represent (it will be on the Terms of Business letter).

Try also [broken link removed]

The Pension Board web site have an updated excel spreadsheet illustrating charges of approved PRSAs.

See [broken link removed].

Some of these products may not be readily available to the public as the availability and distribution of each product is really dictated by the commercial decisions of the individual provider.

Edited by ClubMan to add link.

management fees

You should be able to get an annual PRSA management fee of 0.75 % for a fixed fee with La Brokers.

Back