Footbal tickets for the Chelsea/Liverpool game?

Janet

Need to source tickets for Chelsea/Liverpool game (not into football myself but apparently this is a big match). Has anyone heard of www.threechings.co.uk ? Is this a reputable website? How on earth do you figure out if a website like this can be trusted?

Re: Footbal tickets

Well considering that they are selling tickets to a U2 Concert in Dublin that is supposedly taking place on Sunday 26th June, I wouldn't be too sure

Janet I think you would be stark raving mad to use that site. Reserved seating at €595 per ticket for the Chelsea/Liverpool game!!! Site looks well dodgy with links not going anywhere and inviting them to name their price for events...

I'd stay well away too, Janet.

There's a few companies in the UK selling packages including tickets they don't have yet, and in some cases never will. Some take chances on speculative events, such as the possible 3rd U2 gig.
Naturally, your tickets for the event will allegedly be handed out when you arrive - and, Oh Dear, what a surprise - there's no tickets due to some "administrative hiccup" , but you've used the flight, so good luck getting much of a refund.
Charlatans - I'd stay well clear.

Hi Janet,

I used them for a Liverpool game back in January and they were fine. Only one thing was that my boyfriend had to pick the tickets up when he got there so he called some guy and he dropped them off to him at the pub he was in.

Hi

I have previously used www.premierevents.co.uk - expensive, but good service (they even organised someone to come & meet us at our hotel, to exchange the tickets we bought for tickets in a different stand when we asked them)

Sometimes, what you pay for is what you get. If you really want to go to this match, then pay the dollars ... Anfield will be fantastic for this match, me thinks (wish I was going :))

Cheers

G>
ps - Go on the reds ;)

Back