Flogas Aryzta Dual Fuel Offer - 9.85c/kwh Gas & 30c/kwh Electricity

Flogas have a dual fuel offer with Aryzta. No need to be a Aryzta employee.

Gas is 9.85 cent ex VAT plus 239.98 EUR standing charge per year.

Electricity is 29.99 cent ex VAT plus 302.92 EUR standing charge per year.

Rates are fixed.

Good offer that might be of interest to some.

I would not fix as prices are falling. My business rate was 28.4c in April, probably 25c-26c in May. (Sme market rates from Energia)

Gas is still falling and is now pre Ukraine war levels.

Domestic prices will start falling soon and due to how they hedge prices, it will continue to fall once it starts.

The Flogas offer (E 29.99 and G 9.85 per unit) seems to be a really good offer? I'm due to renew and checked on bonkers. My Electric Ireland plan is just expiring, and their renewal offer 8.5% Home Dual rate, including the 150 Euro cashback for existing costumers still comes out way more expensive (by a good 400 Euro). I know it's fixed for a year, but it looks so much better than everything else out there, even taking into account a 50 Euro break fee in case other providers suddenly get much cheaper... Any thoughts, or am I missing something?

Yes, it is way better than any other offer out there.

You are missing nothing.

Worth availing of the offer before it disappears again.

The Flogas offer (E 29.99 and G 9.85 per unit) seems to be a really good offer? I'm due to renew and checked on bonkers. My Electric Ireland plan is just expiring, and their renewal offer 8.5% Home Dual rate, including the 150 Euro cashback for existing costumers still comes out way more expensive (by a good 400 Euro). I know it's fixed for a year, but it looks so much better than everything else out there, even taking into account a 50 Euro break fee in case other providers suddenly get much cheaper... Any thoughts, or am I missing something?
Hello, I started and then saw a "promo-code" enty box. Do you have to enter a promo-code, or did your switch move smoothly without it, and if not can you enlighten me as to what the correct promo-code is. Thanks Clint.

Just be careful, unit rates will start to drop soon and they will continue to drop due to how the hedging works.
My business rate came in at 27c a unit last month inclusive of all standing charges. 17.3c for the electricity itself and 9.6c for the passthrough costs.

I'd hold off fixing for a couple of months and then how it compares

Just be careful, unit rates will start to drop soon and they will continue to drop due to how the hedging works.
My business rate came in at 27c a unit last month inclusive of all standing charges. 17.3c for the electricity itself and 9.6c for the passthrough costs.

Commercial rates have bottomed out and are on the way back up again in the last two weeks. The media are so absorbed with the Ryan Tubridy saga that they haven’t copped on to this. I do think residential rates will come down by about 10% or so in the next couple as they didn’t follow the correction of commercial rates in Feb-April this year.

Residential rates would have to drop, for existing customers, by a lot to beat the Flogas BWG offer.

I haven't switched to a smart plan yet but the one year fixed price Flogas BWG smart electricity offer looks good. The only thing holding me back is the fact that when you go smart you can't go back.

The best non smart electricity price afaik is also with flogas , a 1 year fixed rate of 37.99c/kwh , €302.99 SC both including vat. Hard to know what to do.

Does anyone know how long this offer will be available for? My current contract expires 1/7

I switched provider in mid-June. I had been with Energia. FloGas was giving the best rates at the time, closely followed by SSE Airtricity.
As FloGas rates are fixed and wholesale prices are declining and have been for many months, I'd expect rates to fall in the coming months, I chose SSE Airtricity.

Back