Facebook for business

johnpdolan

Should i as a self employed shop owner be availing of facebook as a way of promoting my business and generqating extra income, ps, i hate facebook hence i am asking the question

You should embrace all forms of advertisement... even those that you dislike. It all depends on your business & how you get your "facebook" page gets out there into cyberspace... you will need to keep it up to date & useful for people... and this will take time...

Should i as a self employed shop owner be availing of facebook as a way of promoting my business and generqating extra income, ps, i hate facebook hence i am asking the question

If you don't use Facebook yourself, you're not going to do a great job of promoting yourself on it. A lot would depend on the type of shop and the type of customer. Consider paying an expert for this service if you do need it.

Facebook requires you to keep it up to date and interesting, it is an interactive form of advertising. If you are not going to put the time into it, it may be best to keep clear. Probably worth a try, and if you have some success with it you will normally find it quite measurable so you will know quickly enough if it is worth the effort or expense.

Back