Engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leachim

I know this has been asked many times before, I am looking for up to date information on where to purchase a new ring, Dublin or else where in the country, is there any benefit in going to UK/Northern Ireland.

Any help will be appreciated in my time of need.

I have heard good things from two friends in the UK about Hatton Garden in London. It is an international centre of the world’s diamond trade. There are lots of small jewellery shops in the area and you can go from one to the next, and they will drop prices by as much as 30% in some of the shops.

Go find a local jewelley maker. Mine told me to pick a ring in a city center shop. I gave him the code & he made the exact same ring using a certified diamond & charged me half the price.!!

I'd recommend Patrick Glynn Jewellers Ltd. on Abbey Street in Dublin. Not sure of the full address but is beside Arnotts and has a white sign over an old brown wooden door leading to Patrick workshop on the first floor.

Excellent service and great value for money.

If nothing else check them out and use them as a benchmark for the rest of your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back